The BCS 853 combines the best of both worlds: a third working speed AND a fourth transport speedfor even more versatility. Now, owners can utilize the benefits of all BCS implements due to its sufficient horsepower, while also having the option of riding transport attachments like the utility trailer.
The difference between the 852 and 853 is simple: the transport speed can only be applied in rear-mount mode (tiller) on the 853; the transport speed is only available in front-mount (mower) mode on the 852. These are the only BCS tractors offering a transport speed and a third working speed.
In addition to the Differential Drive with Lockoutbeing standard on all BCS Professional Series models, the 853 also features individual wheel brakes for increased maneuverability—especially helpful when making frequent turns.
The 853 comes with a Honda GX390 engine with recoil and electric start options.
Model 853 is offered with 5'' x 12'' wheels as standard.
Receive a FREE Quick Hitch with purchase of this tractor and at least two attachments! Get one tractor bushing and one tang for each PTO-driven attachment when two or more attachments are purchased at the time of the tractor.
Batteries not included for electric start tractors.
- Fast transport speed for all rear-mount attachments.
- Differential Drive with Lockout.
- Individual wheel brakes for turning and parking.
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse.
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side.
- Battery not included for electric start tractors.
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Electric Start Option: Yes
- Weight: 342 pounds (with 30'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.7, 1.7 and 2.7 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 8.3 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 5'' x 12''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded