The BCS Harvester 718 is similar to the 722, with the main differences being engine and wheel size. Powered by a Honda GX200 engine, the 718 features two working speeds in both directions and a third transport speed in rear-mount "tiller" mode. This gives the operator more options and power over model 710, while still popular as an economical choice among small-garden enthusiasts.
The 718 is equipped to handle garden plots and smaller mowing applications, but is limited in power for larger activities.
- A fast transport speed to ride your tiller to the garden (requires sulky)
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse
- Anti-vibe handlebars instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Weight: 215 lbs (with 18'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.6 and 1.4 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 6.8 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 4'' x 8''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Straight Axle
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded