You'll notice the 710's handlebars differ from other BCS models. A simpler BCS design is utilized to adjust the handlebars, which lacks anti-vibration and the ease of adjustment found on larger BCS models. It may not have all the bells and whistles that larger BCS models can claim, but its all-gear driven transmission, automotive-style clutch and versatile attachment options make it far superior to competitive tiller brands.
NEW! Model 710 now comes standard with a Kohler CH270 engine. Previously, 710 was offered with Subaru SP170 engines, which may still be available--call BCS or your local dealer to confirm. The commercial-grade Kohler Command CH series engine features a reliable, long-life design with Quad-Clean heavy-duty cyclonic air cleaner. The engine also has a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
- All Gear Drive
- Adjustable Handles
- Machine Balance
- Independent PTO and Drive Wheel Control
- Easy to engage, shuttle-type reverse
- Engine: Kohler CH270, Subaru SP170, OR Subaru EX27
- Weight: 213 lbs (with 18'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.6 and 1.4 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 6.8 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 4'' x 8''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Straight Axle
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded